- How do I request employment information from a Tenstreet Xchange Provider?
- What is the Online Signed Release Form? How do I use it?
How do I request employment information from a Tenstreet Xchange Provider?
- Go to the Tenstreet Dashboard at https://dashboard.tenstreet.com/ and login
- This should bring you to the Xchange dashboard
- Click the "Make a Request" button
- Fill out the form. A release is required before the Provider will release information. You may upload a scanned copy of a release or choose to manually fax the Provider. You also have the option of using releases signed at your new (free) "online signed release form" web site, located at http://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/s/xxxx (where xxxx is your account number.)
To learn more about requesting through Xchange, visit this in-depth article: Xchange Quickstart Guide
What is the Online Signed Release Form? How do I use it?
The Online Signed Release Form is a website, specific to your company, that creates DOT-compliant releases signed over the web. Our customers have used these forms to sign literally millions of releases since its inception! Candidates visit the site, fill out the form (including previous employers), then use their finger or mouse to sign the releases. Releases may be viewed (and printed or emailed from Adobe Acrobat, if desired) by logging into the https://dashboard.tenstreet.com, clicking Search, entering the candidate's name, then clicking Documents.
These releases don't have to be used only with Xchange! We have many companies who use this as an alternative to playing the "fax dance." Previously, to get a signature of a driver who is on the road, the driver had to: 1) find a truck stop, 2) determine the stop's fax number, 3) call the potential employer and relay the fax number to a recruiter (who had to be available), 4) wait for the recruiter to fax the truck stop, 5) sign the form and fax it back, and 6) pay a fee to the truck stop for use of the fax machine.
This process is not friendly and requires more effort than some drivers are willing to give. Until now, there were no good solutions. But today, you can email your Online Signed Release Form link to your recruits! (http://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/s/xxxx where xxxx is your account number) They can fill it out on their own time, even after work hours when a recruiter would not normally be available to fax a truck stop. Releases are encrypted and emailed to recruiters as PDF documents. Your sign-up email will have the password to decrypt these PDFs.
These releases also integrate seamlessly with Tenstreet Xchange. You don't need to upload or fax a release to the Xchange Provider if your driver uses the Online Signed Release Form.